My first blog-meme hit. Here’s the jist:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My random things:
- My dad owned his own hovercraft
- I am going to Vancouver for New Years with my girlfriend
- The factors of the number of friends I have on facebook are 7 and 26
- When I was young I had a pet turtle
- I never gave my turtle a name
- A cashier at Save-On-Foods once recognized me as “The Atheist Society” president when I was there with my mom. This was also before the recent media exposure.