Do you support the actions the University of Alberta Atheists and Agnostics so far this semester?
- The club has received national media attention for it’s campaign for a secular convocation.
- We have had large turnouts for all of our Liquid Rationalisms this semester.
- We had about 40 people show up for our kickoff event in September – a showing of an episode of Carl Sagan’s Cosmos.
- We are having Dan Barker speak in a couple weeks on “Can you be moral without God?”
- We are bringing PZ Myers to Edmonton in January, likely to debate the existence of God with Campus for Christ.
- We also came together after our banner was vandalized and hung a new banner.
- We will likely be participating in an interfaith discussion on the existence of God with the Muslim Students’ Association at the end of November (more details to come).
- Three of our four-person executive attended the Student Groups Leadership Summit this year.
If so, I’m going to go shameless here and ask you potentially do a couple of things:
Support the group directly through a PayPal Donation (only recently set up):