Do yourself a favour and see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Then forgive them for the somewhat of a stretch for the ending, and just enjoy the ride.
I would have to say it is one hell of a fun movie.
This looks like the start to a kickass summer of blockbusters. Here’s a look into what I still want to see by the end of the summer.
First, what I want to be good (and likely should be):
And what I want to be good, but has potential to suck (I’ll hold out seeing these until the initial reviews give some glimpse):
- X-Files: I Want to Believe
- Sex and the City (guilty pleasure)
- The Incredible Hulk
- Get Smart
- Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Empire
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (There’s another Star Wars movie followed by a TV series coming out and I haven’t heard about it yet? I’m not sure whether to be excited since the trailer looks like a video game, not like the kickass Teletoon Clone Wars shorts)